TNFro’s Bar …Listeners Read AfroDruids, NASA News, NASCAR and NFL Finals, Drinking St. Germaine Royals – feliciabaxter
- TNFro’s Bar …Listeners Read AfroDruids, NASA News, NASCAR and NFL Finals, Drinking St. Germaine Royals
- TNFro is Reading…Interview with Safa Shaqsy and Simone Johnson Smith, Ode to Tina Turner, and Unreality TV Shenanigans
- Bonus Content: NASA Billionaire Race to Mars, Drinking TN Whiskey and Slurping Ramen, Commenting On Sports Alphabet and My Own Sci-Fi
- TNFro is Reading…The Piano Lesson, Celebrating Black Excellence McBride Sisters, Donkeys4Ever, and Unreality TV Shenanigans
- Bonus Content: TNFro’s Bar…NASA News, Drinking Spicy Watermelon Margaritas, ‘Shop Talk Dallas, NBA Finals, BG Back in WNBA, and Short Star Trek Update
When I originally prepared this episode I became aware of just how little I knew of the celebration of Christmas in other countries, and how many of those traditions I would love to incorporate into my own celebrations!
In this episode of my 12 Podcasts of Christmas series, I will endeavor to explore Christmas Celebrations in other exotic locations such as Egypt, Greece, and India. Although the celebrations can vary by date the focus on joy and hope represented in the birth of Christ.
Coptic Christians although a religious minority with their celebrations becoming more commercialized this century, start their celebration of the 43 days lead up, Advent or Kiahk, to Christmas Day January 7th. Advent is a fasting and refrain from eating meat, egg, butter during this time.
Coptic Christmas Eve there is a special Liturgy followed by parties and festivities on Coptic Christmas Day in which Kahk, or sweet biscuits
are given as gift and there is a massive dinner adding back all those foods paired with lamb stew…summers!!! Baba Noel, Father Christmas makes an appearance giving blessings and presents to the nice!
And I will conclude with another reading from Dickens, A Christmas Carol. “God bless you merry gentleman! May nothing you dismay!”
Seasonal Affective Disorder Is Treatable
If you are searching for help and direction in your struggles with depression and addiction
Available 24 hours everyday
There is also an online chat feature https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/
And if Vodka is the problem, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) for 24/7 help.
Please reach out to find joy in this season!
One thought on “TNFro is Reading…12 Podcasts of Christmas Celebration, Coptic Christmas Merry Christmas Eid Milad Majid(عيد ميلاد مجيد)”