TNFro is Reading…And Podcasting, Chair Dancing, Over-Eating, and Writing Her Sci-Fi Novel – feliciabaxter
- TNFro is Reading…And Podcasting, Chair Dancing, Over-Eating, and Writing Her Sci-Fi Novel
- TNFro Is…A Gregarious Recluse, Reflecting on Freedom, THOT Girl Summer(Meghan's not mine), Everyday Excellence, Cooking, COVIK Chronicles, Redefining Sci-Fi by refining Listeners
- TNFro Is…Celebrating Juneteenth and Dancing, Celebrating Everyday Excellence, 11% COVID Vaccinated TN Really.,Eating Great Food, Reading from Listeners
- TNFro Is…Listening to Music, Admiring Everyday Excellence, Prince Harry and Cousin Meghan Welcome Lillibet Diana, Eating Great Food, Reading from Listeners
- TNFro Is Eating…Err Reading…Black and Brown Excellence, I'm Blackie-tee Black, Reading From Listeners…
There was no Christmas Baking this year, but I am definitely supporting my local economy and every Dasher in Chattanooga TN with my 5 and Dime Chicken Biscuit topped with extra bacon from Maple Street Biscuit Company.
Remember the restaurant workers and Door Dashers have family’s while the relief bills stalls on the occupant’s desk, we can do our part…
And Chatty’s of Chattanooga chicken and pork chops I think are the best in the state…
this local restaurant and Maple Street should be on an Eastern TN and Deep South Eating Tour, who’s in? And where should I eat next?
Anywho, on to the re-post of notes for the 12 Podcasts of Christmas series.
Rolled out perfectly…
Sugar Cookies topped with bacon, Meh, it’s ayy right!!! They bake fast…
I will discuss seasonal affective disorder and why Joe Barrow, 2019 Heisman Trophy winner exemplifies the reason for the season! http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28327358
Many alcohol experiments going on in my refrigerator…Trying to create bacon infused Vodka…It was not good.
I will discuss the seriousness of Seasonal Affective Disorder, but if you need help now please call the Suicide Help Line at
Call 1-800-273-8255Available 24 hours everyday
There is also an online chat feature https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/
And if Vodka is the problem, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) for 24/7 help.
And I will conclude with another reading from Dickens, A Christmas Carol.
Promo Code: Merry Dick