TNFro is Glowing Up, @Quark’s Bar, The Dallas Cowboys are more than Jerry, Middle Age Relationships-Holiday Where, Rest-Giving, Ratched TV Watching and Podcast Listening – feliciabaxter
- TNFro is Glowing Up, @Quark’s Bar, The Dallas Cowboys are more than Jerry, Middle Age Relationships-Holiday Where, Rest-Giving, Ratched TV Watching and Podcast Listening
- TNFro is Glowing Up, @Quark’s Bar, Cowboys,Over 40 Dating, Writing and Ratchet TV Watching
- My Glow Up Continues @Quark’s Bar, Fussing About the Cowboys, Middle Age Dating-Too Soon To Be On Dating Apps, GA/FL Punked Us In The Midterms, Ratched TV Watching and Podcast Listening
- TNFro is Glowing Up, @Quark’s Bar, My Glow Up, Midterm Elections, More on Donkiness, Pop Culture and Trash TV Watching
- TNFroisReading is @Quark’s Bar, Watching The Cowboys, Nanowrimo 2022 Listening to bops on @amp, Middle Age Dating-OPK and Emotional Golddiggers, Kanye–Bruh, Podcast Listening and TV Watching
There was no Christmas Baking this year, but I am definitely supporting my local economy and every Dasher in Chattanooga TN with my 5 and Dime Chicken Biscuit topped with extra bacon from Maple Street Biscuit Company.
Remember the restaurant workers and Door Dashers have family’s while the relief bills stalls on the occupant’s desk, we can do our part…
And Chatty’s of Chattanooga chicken and pork chops I think are the best in the state…
this local restaurant and Maple Street should be on an Eastern TN and Deep South Eating Tour, who’s in? And where should I eat next?
Anywho, on to the re-post of notes for the 12 Podcasts of Christmas series.
Rolled out perfectly…
Sugar Cookies topped with bacon, Meh, it’s ayy right!!! They bake fast…
I will discuss seasonal affective disorder and why Joe Barrow, 2019 Heisman Trophy winner exemplifies the reason for the season! http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28327358
Many alcohol experiments going on in my refrigerator…Trying to create bacon infused Vodka…It was not good.
I will discuss the seriousness of Seasonal Affective Disorder, but if you need help now please call the Suicide Help Line at
Call 1-800-273-8255Available 24 hours everyday
There is also an online chat feature https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/
And if Vodka is the problem, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) for 24/7 help.
And I will conclude with another reading from Dickens, A Christmas Carol.
Promo Code: Merry Dick