TNFro Is Reading…Reflecting on MLK, Manifestation of the Dream, RIP Shabba Do, Chattabook Additions – feliciabaxter
- TNFro Is Reading…Reflecting on MLK, Manifestation of the Dream, RIP Shabba Do, Chattabook Additions
- Over 40 and Un-Apologetically Nerdy…Space Nerd News, Video Games for Old People, and all things Star Trek Recap
- TNFro Is Reading…Reading A Promised Land on The Gulf Coast of Alabama
- Over 40 and Un-Apologetically Nerdy…Space Nerd and all things Star Trek Recap
- TNFro is Reading…The Duke and I by Julia Quinn and Watching Bridgerton by Shondaland
There was no Christmas Baking this year, but I am definitely supporting my local economy and every Dasher in Chattanooga TN with my 5 and Dime Chicken Biscuit topped with extra bacon from Maple Street Biscuit Company.
Remember the restaurant workers and Door Dashers have family’s while the relief bills stalls on the occupant’s desk, we can do our part…
And Chatty’s of Chattanooga chicken and pork chops I think are the best in the state…
this local restaurant and Maple Street should be on an Eastern TN and Deep South Eating Tour, who’s in? And where should I eat next?
Anywho, on to the re-post of notes for the 12 Podcasts of Christmas series.
Rolled out perfectly…
Sugar Cookies topped with bacon, Meh, it’s ayy right!!! They bake fast…
I will discuss seasonal affective disorder and why Joe Barrow, 2019 Heisman Trophy winner exemplifies the reason for the season! http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28327358
Many alcohol experiments going on in my refrigerator…Trying to create bacon infused Vodka…It was not good.
I will discuss the seriousness of Seasonal Affective Disorder, but if you need help now please call the Suicide Help Line at
Call 1-800-273-8255Available 24 hours everyday
There is also an online chat feature https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/
And if Vodka is the problem, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) for 24/7 help.
And I will conclude with another reading from Dickens, A Christmas Carol.
Promo Code: Merry Dick