Episode 278 TNFro is Reading The Viola and First Ladies, Jenifer M-F ing Lewis,10-Foward or Quarks Pop Round-Up – feliciabaxter
- Episode 278 TNFro is Reading The Viola and First Ladies, Jenifer M-F ing Lewis,10-Foward or Quarks Pop Round-Up
- Episode 270 Something…The Viola is Found, 90 Day Meltdown, Star Trek Snoozing, The Kamala Tests Positive, Republican 2 Faced Double Speak and Other Shenary
- Episode 276 TNFro Is Reading The Viola’s New Book and Pursed Lips, COVID Shenanary and General White Folks Shenanigans
- Episode 275 TNFro Is Reading Celebrating Judge Brown Jackson, COVID Shenanigans
- TNFro Is Reading…Guess Who’s Back? Entering a season of reflection and mindfulness…
This Episode was so much fun to produce how far I’ve come from the 420 downloads from the previous year! I am on tap to be over 3000 by the end of the year!
I am thankful if this cheers up at least 1 person! Keep listening and share with others!
In this episode I will discuss Christmas in France, and in fact Paris and what the cancellation of Mass at Notre Dame
means for the “renewal of faith”. Out of Ashes our faith will rise…
I will also discuss Christmas Traditions in Greece
Boats Decorated for Christmas in Greece
Melomakarona Cookies Exchanged and Carols sung in Greece
Christ Bread, Greece
Paper Stars, India
‘Bade Din ki Mubarak’; Merry Christmas in Sanskrit
Traditional Indian Meal for Christmas
Continue Reading and Commenting on Dickens a Christmas Carol
And why he couldn’t be a tragic character.
There is so much turmoil in the world and the response of people to the turmoil. I am determined to continue to learn to live peacefully and without drama.
This really is the most wonderful time of the year! I am still adding my favorite carols to my Black Christmas Carols Playlist on Amazon. My favorite addition today is Johnny Mathis, conked hair and all!
If you are searching for help and direction in your struggles with depression and addiction
Available 24 hours everyday
There is also an online chat feature https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/
And if Vodka is the problem, call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) for 24/7 help.
that are also available in the privacy of your car, office, or in the park for that matter and at a fraction of the cost of conventional therapy, so check them out! This journey is hard, it’s ok to ask for help.
Don’t forget to navigate to www.dalesangelsinc.com for all special offers and updates on nerd news. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org Your comments may actually be read or played during the podcast!