TNFro Is Reading…Rest In Power, What Do Prince Philip, DMX, Lizzo, Donna, EWF,Whitney Have In Common? Nerds Buying Nerd -Ish, NASA, Still Writing Nerdy Stuff-Listeners 2.0 – feliciabaxter
- TNFro Is Reading…Rest In Power, What Do Prince Philip, DMX, Lizzo, Donna, EWF,Whitney Have In Common? Nerds Buying Nerd -Ish, NASA, Still Writing Nerdy Stuff-Listeners 2.0
- TNFro Is Reading…Homegirl Holy Hour, The Kid from Nazareth, Easter and other Boujee Symbols
- TNFro Is Reading…Actually talking about 90s Classic Black Romance Movies and Seat Dancing, Final Thoughts on Duchess Cousin Meghan Spilling the T, April Book Releases
- Over 40 and Un-Apologetically Nerdy…3000 Downloads, Mourning, Chair Dancing to Madonna and NASA News, CQ-1, LEGO Shuttle, ST-Corner with Voyager and DS9 Docs, and More of The Listeners…
- Cousin Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry's Detractors…Piers Morgan Scorned and Off Air and the Markle Clan…Code Stroke ? Mr. Markle the Rest of them need to go sit down somewhere…
Happiness and Hope For a New Year. It’s the end of 2020…finally. I am reflecting on the positivity of the season, the spirit of the people, resilience, hope, and truth.
Umm as a Queen In my Mind, I dig Tiaras.
Given to Princess Louise from her husband. I have been given some cool presents,but this is baller!
The Queen’s Holiday Speech
Every year we herald the coming of Christmas by turning on the lights. And light does more than create a festive mood—light brings hope.
For Christians, Jesus is ‘the light of the world’, but we can’t celebrate his birth today in quite the usual way. People of all faiths have been unable to gather as they would wish for their festivals, such as Passover, Easter, Eid, and Vaisakhi. But we need life to go on. Last month, fireworks lit up the sky around Windsor, as Hindus, Sikhs and Jains celebrated Diwali, the festival of lights, providing joyous moments of hope and unity—despite social distancing.
Remarkably, a year that has necessarily kept people apart has, in many ways, brought us closer. Across the Commonwealth, my family and I have been inspired by stories of people volunteering in their communities, helping those in need.
In the United Kingdom and around the world, people have risen magnificently to the challenges of the year, and I am so proud and moved by this quiet, indomitable spirit. To our young people in particular I say thank you for the part you have played.
This year, we celebrated International Nurses’ Day, on the 200th anniversary of the birth of Florence Nightingale. As with other nursing pioneers like Mary Seacole, Florence Nightingale shone a lamp of hope across the world.
Today, our front-line services still shine that lamp for us—supported by the amazing achievements of modern science—and we owe them a debt of gratitude. We continue to be inspired by the kindness of strangers and draw comfort that—even on the darkest nights—there is hope in the new dawn.
Sad we have to look overseas to an old royal little old lady but who look surprisingly robust at 94 for true hope and encouragement. She is like your grandmother reminding you to be strong, stop trippin’ and be thankful. Full Transcript in Harper’s Bazaar
Laughing Like a Donkey at Scoop There it is Geico Commercial…This is too funny!!
I had so much fun creating short videos singing off key and sending to family and friends. Let me know what you think.
I am learning about creating a streaming channel on Twitch but in the meantime enjoy my live playing Pac-Mania, Ms. Pacman, and Galaga during my lunch Period…Yes its just like that!
My horoscope suggested I pursue positivity and avoid soul crushing. I will seek to make someone smile each day and build upon the whole 40 year Old Nerd Gamer Image…Sometimes you just have to lean into the weird.