I am still decompressing here in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Planning my next adventure here. We all need the seabreezes to blow the cobwebs and hatred out of our minds.
I came looking for the sunrise
I ate Ramen
Started and Recapped A Promised Land by President Barack Obama with a the backdrop the waves of the Gulf of Mexico
TNFro Is Reading Podcast January 11, 2021
Episode 278 TNFro is Reading The Viola and First Ladies, Jenifer M-F ing Lewis,10-Foward or Quarks Pop Round-Up – feliciabaxter
- Episode 278 TNFro is Reading The Viola and First Ladies, Jenifer M-F ing Lewis,10-Foward or Quarks Pop Round-Up
- Episode 270 Something…The Viola is Found, 90 Day Meltdown, Star Trek Snoozing, The Kamala Tests Positive, Republican 2 Faced Double Speak and Other Shenary
- Episode 276 TNFro Is Reading The Viola’s New Book and Pursed Lips, COVID Shenanary and General White Folks Shenanigans
- Episode 275 TNFro Is Reading Celebrating Judge Brown Jackson, COVID Shenanigans
- TNFro Is Reading…Guess Who’s Back? Entering a season of reflection and mindfulness…
I continue to expand upon all my social media forms to entertain and educate with positivity.
I also added Robert Jones Jr, debut novel The Prophets to Chattabooks
Except from the book:
A singular and stunning debut novel about the forbidden union between two enslaved young men on a Deep South plantation, the refuge they find in each other, and a betrayal that threatens their existence.
Isaiah was Samuel’s and Samuel was Isaiah’s. That was the way it was since the beginning, and the way it was to be until the end. In the barn they tended to the animals, but also to each other, transforming the hollowed-out shed into a place of human refuge, a source of intimacy and hope in a world ruled by vicious masters. But when an older man–a fellow slave–seeks to gain favor by preaching the master’s gospel on the plantation, the enslaved begin to turn on their own. Isaiah and Samuel’s love, which was once so simple, is seen as sinful and a clear danger to the plantation’s harmony.