I am still decompressing here in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Planning my next adventure here. We all need the seabreezes to blow the cobwebs and hatred out of our minds.
I came looking for the sunrise
I ate Ramen
Started and Recapped A Promised Land by President Barack Obama with a the backdrop the waves of the Gulf of Mexico
TNFro Is Reading Podcast January 11, 2021
TNFro Is Continuing My Glow Up, Bevealations, News and Shady Observations, Donkeys Oh My! – feliciabaxter
- TNFro Is Continuing My Glow Up, Bevealations, News and Shady Observations, Donkeys Oh My!
- TNFro Is Reading…Bevelations, Black Excellence, Cowboys Shade, Damar Hamlin Purpose, Donkeys, and Quarks Bar Reality TV
- TNFro is Glowing Up, @Quark’s Bar, The Best of 2022
- TNFRO IS GLOWING UP, @QUARK’S BAR, THE DALLAS COWBOYS MIDDLE AGE RELATIONSHIPS,OBSERVATIONS FROM THE EDGE-GOOD NEWS and RONA-UPDATES, CHUMP TO AND CARRYING LIGHT WITH FOREVER FLOTUS
- TNFro is Glowing Up, @Quark’s Bar, The Dallas Cowboys , Middle Age Relationships, Observations From the Edge, Ratched TV Watching , and Carrying Light with Forever FLOTUS
I continue to expand upon all my social media forms to entertain and educate with positivity.
I also added Robert Jones Jr, debut novel The Prophets to Chattabooks
Except from the book:
A singular and stunning debut novel about the forbidden union between two enslaved young men on a Deep South plantation, the refuge they find in each other, and a betrayal that threatens their existence.
Isaiah was Samuel’s and Samuel was Isaiah’s. That was the way it was since the beginning, and the way it was to be until the end. In the barn they tended to the animals, but also to each other, transforming the hollowed-out shed into a place of human refuge, a source of intimacy and hope in a world ruled by vicious masters. But when an older man–a fellow slave–seeks to gain favor by preaching the master’s gospel on the plantation, the enslaved begin to turn on their own. Isaiah and Samuel’s love, which was once so simple, is seen as sinful and a clear danger to the plantation’s harmony.