I am still decompressing here in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Planning my next adventure here. We all need the seabreezes to blow the cobwebs and hatred out of our minds.
I came looking for the sunrise
I ate Ramen
Started and Recapped A Promised Land by President Barack Obama with a the backdrop the waves of the Gulf of Mexico
TNFro Is Reading Podcast January 11, 2021
TNFro Is Reading…Rest In Power, What Do Prince Philip, DMX, Lizzo, Donna, EWF,Whitney Have In Common? Nerds Buying Nerd -Ish, NASA, Still Writing Nerdy Stuff-Listeners 2.0 – feliciabaxter
- TNFro Is Reading…Rest In Power, What Do Prince Philip, DMX, Lizzo, Donna, EWF,Whitney Have In Common? Nerds Buying Nerd -Ish, NASA, Still Writing Nerdy Stuff-Listeners 2.0
- TNFro Is Reading…Homegirl Holy Hour, The Kid from Nazareth, Easter and other Boujee Symbols
- TNFro Is Reading…Actually talking about 90s Classic Black Romance Movies and Seat Dancing, Final Thoughts on Duchess Cousin Meghan Spilling the T, April Book Releases
- Over 40 and Un-Apologetically Nerdy…3000 Downloads, Mourning, Chair Dancing to Madonna and NASA News, CQ-1, LEGO Shuttle, ST-Corner with Voyager and DS9 Docs, and More of The Listeners…
- Cousin Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry's Detractors…Piers Morgan Scorned and Off Air and the Markle Clan…Code Stroke ? Mr. Markle the Rest of them need to go sit down somewhere…
I continue to expand upon all my social media forms to entertain and educate with positivity.
I also added Robert Jones Jr, debut novel The Prophets to Chattabooks
Except from the book:
A singular and stunning debut novel about the forbidden union between two enslaved young men on a Deep South plantation, the refuge they find in each other, and a betrayal that threatens their existence.
Isaiah was Samuel’s and Samuel was Isaiah’s. That was the way it was since the beginning, and the way it was to be until the end. In the barn they tended to the animals, but also to each other, transforming the hollowed-out shed into a place of human refuge, a source of intimacy and hope in a world ruled by vicious masters. But when an older man–a fellow slave–seeks to gain favor by preaching the master’s gospel on the plantation, the enslaved begin to turn on their own. Isaiah and Samuel’s love, which was once so simple, is seen as sinful and a clear danger to the plantation’s harmony.