I am still decompressing here in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Planning my next adventure here. We all need the seabreezes to blow the cobwebs and hatred out of our minds.
I came looking for the sunrise
I ate Ramen
Started and Recapped A Promised Land by President Barack Obama with a the backdrop the waves of the Gulf of Mexico
TNFro Is Reading Podcast January 11, 2021
TNFro Is Reading…Adele is on repeat and the TN State Assembly is On One. – feliciabaxter
- TNFro Is Reading…Adele is on repeat and the TN State Assembly is On One.
- TNFro Is Reading…Mercury is in Retrograde One More Day…
- TNFro Is Reading…Sipping Coffee,Watching, Listening to and generally fussing about….
- TNFro is Reading…And Podcasting and Chair Dancing to Nikki, Rick, Chole…GURRL What Ya Do Doing and What You Talking About
- TNFro is Reading…And Podcasting-GURRL What Ya Do Doing and What You Talking About?,
I continue to expand upon all my social media forms to entertain and educate with positivity.
I also added Robert Jones Jr, debut novel The Prophets to Chattabooks
Except from the book:
A singular and stunning debut novel about the forbidden union between two enslaved young men on a Deep South plantation, the refuge they find in each other, and a betrayal that threatens their existence.
Isaiah was Samuel’s and Samuel was Isaiah’s. That was the way it was since the beginning, and the way it was to be until the end. In the barn they tended to the animals, but also to each other, transforming the hollowed-out shed into a place of human refuge, a source of intimacy and hope in a world ruled by vicious masters. But when an older man–a fellow slave–seeks to gain favor by preaching the master’s gospel on the plantation, the enslaved begin to turn on their own. Isaiah and Samuel’s love, which was once so simple, is seen as sinful and a clear danger to the plantation’s harmony.