I am still decompressing here in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Planning my next adventure here. We all need the seabreezes to blow the cobwebs and hatred out of our minds.
I came looking for the sunrise
I ate Ramen
Started and Recapped A Promised Land by President Barack Obama with a the backdrop the waves of the Gulf of Mexico
TNFro Is Reading Podcast January 11, 2021
Bonus Episode: TNFro’s Bar Space News, Remix Eating and Drinking, ’shopTalk Dallas, Reading Listeners – feliciabaxter
- Bonus Episode: TNFro’s Bar Space News, Remix Eating and Drinking, ’shopTalk Dallas, Reading Listeners
- TNFro is Reading…Our Connection to Land, Woke History: International Racism and Gymnastics, Pop Culture WGA Strike Is Over and Ava Storms Venice, Unreali-TV
- TNFro Is Reading…Countdown to Season Finale, Glow Up, Woke History: Racist Met Opera, Pop Culture, Real T Unreality TV
- TNFro Is Reading: Woke History: Adopting to End Racism, Pop Culture Musings, Shady Bunch: Unreality T
- TNFro Is Reading…Woke History Democratic Republic, Pop Culture, The T on Unreality TV Racist Slurs and #RHOA REboot
I continue to expand upon all my social media forms to entertain and educate with positivity.
I also added Robert Jones Jr, debut novel The Prophets to Chattabooks
Except from the book:
A singular and stunning debut novel about the forbidden union between two enslaved young men on a Deep South plantation, the refuge they find in each other, and a betrayal that threatens their existence.
Isaiah was Samuel’s and Samuel was Isaiah’s. That was the way it was since the beginning, and the way it was to be until the end. In the barn they tended to the animals, but also to each other, transforming the hollowed-out shed into a place of human refuge, a source of intimacy and hope in a world ruled by vicious masters. But when an older man–a fellow slave–seeks to gain favor by preaching the master’s gospel on the plantation, the enslaved begin to turn on their own. Isaiah and Samuel’s love, which was once so simple, is seen as sinful and a clear danger to the plantation’s harmony.